Google Password Decryptor 13.1SecurityXploded – Freeware – Windows
It supports Google Password Recovery from following Applications.
* Google Talk
* Google Picassa
* Google Desktop Seach
* Gmail Notifier
* Internet Explorer
* Google Chrome
* Chrome Canary/SXS
* CoolNovo Browser
* Opera Browser
* SeaMonkey Browser
* Comodo Dragon Browser
* SRWare Iron Browser
* Paltalk Messenger
* Pidgin Messenger
* Miranda Messenger
* Instantly decrypt and recover stored encrypted Google account password from prominent Google desktop applications, Web browsers & Messengers.
* Comes with easy to use cool GUI interface
* Support recovering multiple Google accounts stored with any of the supported applications.
* Automatically discovers the supported applications from their respective install location and recovers the password instantly.
* User can save the recovered Google password list to HTML/XML/Text/CSV file
* Installer for assisting you in local Installation & Uninstallation.
Google Password Decryptor works on both 32bit & 64bit platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 8.
Google Password Decryptor is a Freeware software in the category Security developed by SecurityXploded.
The latest version of Google Password Decryptor is 13.1, released on 01/11/2019. It was initially added to our database on 11/13/2014.
Google Password Decryptor runs on the following operating systems: Windows.
Google Password Decryptor has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for Google Password Decryptor!